This vineyard is the former Beaulieu Vineyard No. 3, which was originally planted by Georges DeLatour of Beaulieu in 1928. In 2010, we again sourced Cabernet Sauvignon Clone 337 from the famed F Block within the Georges III Vineyard. This block is known for its exceptional “Rutherford Dust” red fruit and earth profile and high levels of concentration. Soils are primarily sandy loam, with a fair amount of rock from the old creek bed that runs through the vineyard.